Tucker Low Energy Door Opener
Installation is Simplified: The operator defaults are set at the factory. With self-learning and self-tuning, the operator can be installed and operational in minutes. In addition, the unique slim-line design offers non-handed (right or left handed opening) operation, full mechanical stops and numerous interface options for sensors, push plates, fire alarms and electric locks. The on-board diagnostics simplify troubleshooting when needed.
The SW19 (Low Energy Swing Door) can be configured for a surface mount (push or pull) application. Built-In Safety and Functionality: The industry’s quietest operator where Safety is assured with meeting all ADA requirements and ANSI standards. Professional Installation & Electrician required, please call if you have any questions.
Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge and experience. Gentleman Door Automation expressively disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- LOW ENERGY (SW19) SINGLE OPERATOR INFORMATION
Complete Field Replaceable Unit:
If the unit ever fails, Tucker Auto-Mation will replace the whole operator assembly which includes all components mounted on the short back-plate. There is no need for in-depth troubleshooting or timely "piece" replacement. THREE YEAR WARRANTY ON PARTS.
***Please Note: Operators are 3" wider than the width of the door to allow for the jambs.
Single Width (SINGLE-W) Door to Operator Sizing (please specify preferred door/operator WIDTH in the drop-down menu above):
- 36" Door = 39" Operator Width (1905 mm)
- Non-Handed Operator Highlights:
- RH or LH
- Inswing or Outswing
- Push Arm or Parallel Arm w/Slide Track
- Telescoping Push Arm Assembly to Accommodate Deep Reveals
- Bottom of header is 1/4" below bottom of frame
- The motor of the operator is towards the lock jamb
- Bottom of header is 1-3/8" up from bottom side of top frame
- The motor of the operator is towards the hinge
- Available for larger reveals
- MIN 5 Seconds from Close to Open
- Stay Open for 5 Seconds - Up to 30 Seconds
- Force: 15 lbs - (6.8 kg)
- Push or Pull (In Door Out Swing)
- Activation: Knowing Act (Push Plates)
- Door Mounted Safety Device: Optional